The large number of Trebbiano vineyards in the area has made this wine a mainstay for sociable occasions. It is often used to accompany the local foods, the most famous of which is the piadina, the famous flat bread of Romagna.
- MIRKO …IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT FLOUR AND WATER…THERE’S THE HARDHEADEDNESS OF PANTANI, THE JOY OF BALLROOM DANCING , THE GOODHEARTEDNESS OF THE BEACH LIFEGUARDS AND THE ART OF FELLINI
- RAOUL THE PIADENA SHOULD BE EATEN WITH A GOOD GLASS OF THE RIGHT TREBBIANO
- MIRKO ...AND WHERE’S MINE?
- RAOUL WE’LL COME TO THAT LATER…YOU DRINK THE WATER
- MIRKO …IF RAOUL CASADEI SAYS SO…